Friday, September 26, 2014

Business cards and temporary tattoos!

To go along with the launch of The Mustache Club, I printed business cards. On the front side, with The Mustache Club information, and on the other side, Pantaloon Descendo details. I just received them and I just wanted to share them with you!

Here's the front:



And here's the reverse side -- the written logo actually reads better in person: 



I also printed some temporary tattoos with Pantaloon Descendo's logo for a future promotional/branding campaign.


Everything's coming together just right!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I say let those cards speak for themselves. Haha! The design is well-thought-out, and will surely leave an impression on the people you give them to. Good luck, and I wish The Mustache Club more gigs to come. Have a great day!

    Jamie Reeves @ Click Business Cards

    ReplyDelete